Does Allah not Know all languages without Arabic?
Author:-Habib ibny Sanower
Does Allah not know all languages without Arabic? Why is compulsory for Muslims to learn Arabic?
1)Does Allah not know Allah all languages without Arabic?
Allah has no own language but knows all langauges.
> Example in Quran -
We(royal we) sent massengers with their own langauges to their people so that people understand lord's order clearly.His will, he misleads anyone & also guides
anyone.Infact,he is all- mighty,the all-wise (14:4)
O mankind!we have created you from a male and female and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one
another. Verily the most honourable of you with Allah is that who has at-taqwa
(strongfaith with pure monotheism and never make patners to him).Actually he is All- knowing,all- aware. (49:13)
O Mankind!Worshipyou lord(Allah) WHO crated you and those were before you so that you may become pure religious.(2:22)
Why is compulsory for muslims
to learn arabic?
The Quran and hadith are written in arabic. They are translated into all languages by
great scholars. Truly, translation of all languages is not pure. Because translation is man's work but not God's act. So learning arabic for salah(prayer) is compulsory otherwise not acceptable salah to Almighty. There is no problem after finishing salah, if you want anything to Allah in own language with raising your hands,He will
give it. If you want to be great scholar of islam,then must have equal knowledge of arabic language and it's translation quranic tafsir (explain).
The importance of arabic language is explained below -
1)Read in name of your lord (98:1)
2) whoever read a letter from Quran, he'll get a neki. Every neki equal than ten neki.I am not saying that Alif-Lam-Meem is a letter. But Alif is a letter and Meem is a letter (tirmidhi h.2910) neki is a example like money. Allah give neki by reading arabic quran which help to go in heaven easily and delete your sins.
3) Whoever doesnot read surah fatiha (reading arabic), his salah is not aceptable
(shih bukhari h.756)
4) So recite as much of the Quran may be easy for you. (73:20)
5)He is the best who learn Quran (main scripture/arabic) and teach it others (sahih Bukhari h.5024)
6) Surly. this Quran for you and your followers, soon you will be questioned for it
7) The Quran is intercessor and it' sintercesser is acceptable. So whoever follow it, it will give him heaven and whoever leaver it behind, it will be thrown into hell. (sahih ibn hibban h.124)
8) whoever reads the Quran and memorizes (with arabic/main sacred language)and abide by it's halal-haram,then Allah will admit him to heaven. (mishkatul masabih
> islam, judaism & christainity are included in Abrahamic religion. In the bible, here inspire that pray to Almighty with sacred language (hebrew) /bibilical main language. Example-
9. For then will i turn to people a pure language that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve(pray) him with one consent. (kjv, zephaniah 3:9)